Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Bullets on the Bullets

"And tell LeBron to cut that beard off and stop copying me.” - Mr. 50



Well, I'm finally home for an extended period of time after being on the road in SoCal for two weeks for work, and then spending a 4 day bender in Vegas with a part of the Made 'Em Jump braintrust. SoCal was good, and I must say Circle K Taquitos > 7-11 Taquitos. Vegas on the other hand, well let's just say I lost my phone, a Nats fitted, a good portion of my life force, and quite a bit of my dignity. Shoutouts to the fine employees of a certain minty horned beast though for ruining my perception on life and the way it should work. Ain't life grand.

Anyhow, we've got a lot of Wiz related ish to catch up on, so without further ado, some bullets on the Bullets:

I'll be trying to do some big time catching up this week on the posts, but some things to lookout for this week in the sports related corner of Made 'em Jump: DC United Preview, an in depth interview with Ben Olsen's beard, and me trying to convince Leon Black to give the Wiz his famous "Get In That Ass" speech before their inevitable series with LeBitch.

Yours in (hopefully Lebron's) blood,
Agent Hiro

No comments: