Monday, February 11, 2008

Two Dope Boyz in a Cadillac.....

"I'm in New York at the Puerto Rican day parade, then at night I'm in New Orleans drinkin hand grenades." - Ludacris



And when I say Cadillac, I mean All-Star game. Congrats to Tough Juice and Twan for getting named to the Eastern Conference All-Star reserves. Maybe while they're in the Big Easy, they can throw down a couple Heinekens with this guy above. Here's the list of the full teams. And thank God Tracy McGrady didn't get voted in, otherwise he would've put himself on front street for being a bitch. Oh wait, he already did that. Apparently the only safe place to hang out these days is on the Rockets injury report.

In other All-Star news, I will not be watching the dunk contest, partially as a boycott for the Igoudala robbery two years ago, mostly because the NBA took Jamario Moon over Nick Young this year. At least the Wiz will win the NBA All-Star unofficial gangster ass tattoo contest. I taught my 2 year old nephew how to do the "I can't feel my face" dance last week, now all I have to do is sneak him off to the tattoo parlor when my sister isn't looking.

Yours in blood,
Agent Hiro

No comments: