Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Daytona 500 - The Working Poor's Super Bowl

I don't know much about NASCAR. Basically I know that the majority of people who show up to races look like more like this than...well...I couldn't find any good examples of hot chicks who are NASCAR fans to compare that picture to. I also know that one of my roommates in college would make two trays of mini-pigs in a blanket for himself on race day and only drink Budweiser during the race because it "helps Junior win."

So because of my lack of knowledge, I'm going to leave it up to 58 other C through R level "celebs" to make the predictions...starting, of course, with Mr. Chuckles Von Norris...


"Kevin Harvick because he's the defending Daytona 500 champ, and he likes Mike Huckabee."

To see the rest of the predictions, check this out.

No comments: